Close Menu
Nabka News
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • China
  • India
  • Pakistan
  • Political
  • Tech
  • Trend
  • USA
  • Sports

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

What's Hot

Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Q2 2026 earnings

February 17, 2026

PTI, TTAP sit-in enters fifth day as leaders consult

February 17, 2026

Google’s I/O developer conference to be held May 19 and 20

February 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About NabkaNews
  • Advertise with NabkaNews
  • DMCA Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Use
  • Contact us
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo
Nabka News
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • China
  • India
  • Pakistan
  • Political
  • Tech
  • Trend
  • USA
  • Sports
Nabka News
Home » Two ‘terrorists’ killed in Bannu security operation
Pakistan

Two ‘terrorists’ killed in Bannu security operation

i2wtcBy i2wtcAugust 24, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
Follow Us
Google News Flipboard Threads
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link


DI KHAN:

Security forces on Saturday killed two militants belonging to the banned Hafiz Gul Bahadur group during a targeted operation in the Jani Khel area of Bannu district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.

According to security sources, the operation was carried out against members of Jamaatul Ansar al-Mahdi Khurasan, an offshoot of the banned outfit. Both slain terrorists were wanted by police in multiple terrorism-related cases.

Authorities said the action was part of ongoing counter-terrorism efforts in the region aimed at dismantling militant networks and ensuring peace in the area.

Separately, two young brothers were injured on Saturday when a toy-like explosive device went off inside a house in Miranshah.

According to police, the incident occurred near the Syed Jalal check-post when the children mistook the device for a toy and brought it home. The victims were identified as Javed, eight, and Khalid, six, sons of Muhammad Usman. Both sustained injuries in the blast and were rushed to the District Headquarters Hospital, Miranshah. Hospital sources confirmed that the children were out of danger after receiving medical treatment.

A heavy police contingent reached the site soon after the explosion and cordoned off the area to begin investigations. Initial findings suggest the device might have been discarded at an unknown location before the children found it.

Meanwhile, authorities confirmed that a curfew had already been imposed across North Waziristan as part of the routine weekend security measures. Movement in and out of the area remained restricted, causing difficulties for local residents.

Community elders expressed deep concern over the incident and urged the authorities to intensify efforts to curb the circulation of explosives and other dangerous materials in the region, in order to prevent similar tragedies in the future.



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email WhatsApp Copy Link
i2wtc
  • Website

Related Posts

Pakistan

PTI, TTAP sit-in enters fifth day as leaders consult

February 17, 2026
Pakistan

Pakistan, seven other countries condemn Israel’s designation of West Bank as ‘state land’

February 17, 2026
Pakistan

Tarique Rahman sworn in as Bangladesh prime minister after BNP landslide

February 17, 2026
Pakistan

Dar heads to US for UNSC briefing, peace board talks

February 17, 2026
Pakistan

Naqvi criticises politicisation of Imran Khan’s health, accuses opponents of ‘playing politics’

February 17, 2026
Pakistan

Medical board says Imran’s vision improving

February 17, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Top Posts

House Republicans unveil aid bill for Israel, Ukraine ahead of weekend House vote

April 17, 2024

Prime Minister Johnson presses forward with Ukraine aid bill despite pressure from hardliners

April 17, 2024

Justin Verlander makes season debut against Nationals

April 17, 2024

Tesla lays off 285 employees in Buffalo, New York as part of major restructuring

April 17, 2024
Don't Miss

Trump says China’s Xi ‘hard to make a deal with’ amid trade dispute | Donald Trump News

By i2wtcJune 4, 20250

Growing strains in US-China relations over implementation of agreement to roll back tariffs and trade…

Donald Trump’s 50% steel and aluminium tariffs take effect | Business and Economy News

June 4, 2025

The Take: Why is Trump cracking down on Chinese students? | Education News

June 4, 2025

Chinese couple charged with smuggling toxic fungus into US | Science and Technology News

June 4, 2025

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

About Us
About Us

Welcome to NabkaNews, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights on technology, business, and news from around the world, with a focus on the USA, Pakistan, and India.

At NabkaNews, we understand the importance of staying informed in today’s fast-paced world. Our mission is to provide you with accurate, relevant, and engaging content that keeps you up-to-date with the latest developments in technology, business trends, and news events.

Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
Our Picks

Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Q2 2026 earnings

February 17, 2026

PTI, TTAP sit-in enters fifth day as leaders consult

February 17, 2026

Google’s I/O developer conference to be held May 19 and 20

February 17, 2026
Most Popular

Philippines is caught between the rise of Trump administration and tensions with China

July 6, 2024

“I hope we don’t see a return to the protectionism of the 1930s.”

July 8, 2024

China suspends payments for freight train shipments to Russia

July 9, 2024
© 2026 nabkanews. Designed by nabkanews.
  • Home
  • About NabkaNews
  • Advertise with NabkaNews
  • DMCA Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Use
  • Contact us

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.